In South Korea, scalp scaling treatments are very popular, as many hair experts know that a healthy scalp is the key to strong, shiny, healthy hair. Kane Biotech has developed their DermaKB™ product line to offer all of the benefits of Korean scalp scaling…in a bottle.
The History of Scalp Scaling:
In South Korea, it is commonly accepted that our hair faces an onslaught of pollutants, toxins, and chemicals daily. Rain, wind, and other weather conditions impact the overall health of our hair and scalp. By deep cleaning the scalp, it helps with oily hair, dry hair, and common skin conditions.
Scalp scaling is considered a “deep scalp cleanse” that removes impurities, buildup, and dirt from the scalp. Steaming and exfoliating are two cleansing techniques that are commonly used in Korea.
The process is simple. By removing the contaminants and impurities from the scalp, it promotes the healthy growth of hair follicles. Plugged follicles can lead to folliculitis, which can lead to irritation, itchiness, and unpleasant redness on the scalp. Simply washing your hair with traditional shampoo only scrapes the surface, so a deeper exfoliation of the scalp can be effective at removing the impurities such as sebum. Hair is left healthy, shiny, and stronger as a result of scalp scaling.
The Scalp Scaling Process:
According to emedihealth.com, scalp scaling involves a series of steps that can include:
- Examination of the scalp by a professional stylist or spa technician to determine the appropriate scaling gel based on the specific condition of the hair.
- Steaming of the scalp by a steaming machine unclogs pores and removes toxins and any excess sebum.
- The selected scaling gel is applied to the scalp and a scalping tool is then used to remove the gel and excess buildup.
- Massaging the scalp and then washing both the scalp and hair will complete the scalp scaling process.
Introducing DermaKB™ – Scalp Scaling in a Bottle
Recent research has indicated that the persistence of biofilms may be linked with aggravating the symptoms associated with common scalp conditions, such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Developed by Kane Biotech, DermaKB™ Scalp Detoxifier and Shampoo are designed to break down biofilm, leaving the scalp clean.
If you have tried everything to get rid of your scalp condition, but nothing seemed to work, there is a good chance that biofilms could be the culprit. According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), approximately 80% of all chronic human bacterial infections are associated with biofilms.
Conventional treatments for scalp conditions batter these biofilms but generally cannot break through, and a better solution would be to get to the source of the issue – the biofilm. Kane’s patented coactiv+™ technology in DermaKB™ products help to support the reduction of skin irritation and other symptoms associated with common scalp conditions.
How DermaKB™ Products Work:
- DermaKB™ Shampoo effectively and continuously cleans the scalp to help support the reduction of skin irritation and other symptoms associated with common skin conditions. Also available as a Shampoo Bar, it is recommended that this product be used daily in combination with a weekly application of the DermaKB™ Biofilm Scalp Detoxifier.
- DermaKB™ Scalp Detoxifier quickly penetrates through hair and immediately starts working on the scalp. Use daily until a noticeable improvement in symptoms, then use weekly for maintenance.
The ingredients in the formulas are designated GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the FDA and suitable for daily use. All DermaKB™ products are formulated to provide an effective cleansing of the scalp, helping to support the reduction of skin irritation and other symptoms associated with common skin conditions.
Kane Biotech – THE Biofilm Company:
Kane Biotech’s DermaKB™ product line offers all of the benefits of Korean scalp scaling that you can enjoy at home. With 81 patents and patents pending, Kane Biotech THE biofilm company. Creating smarter ways to fight bacteria, Kane is leading the advancement of technologies and products that break up biofilms and destroy bacteria.
Kane Biotech has a growing pipeline of technologies based on their ongoing research on biofilm formation and how this process can be disrupted. Kane is committed to developing products to meet the demand for safe and effective anti-biofilm compounds for a variety of industries and applications. Learn more: https://kanebiotech.com.